[asterisk-app-dev] WebSockets don't work properly after upgrading from 14.7.5 to 15.2.1

Gaurav Khurana gkhurana at godaddy.com
Wed Feb 21 11:30:19 CST 2018

Hey all,

Did anyone else face the same issue or might know what is happening?

My application talks to Asteirsk over ARI. Everything worked perfectly with 14.7.5. But, when I upgraded Asterisk to 15.2.1, even though the web socket connection seems to have happened, the events like (ChannelCreated, etc) fail to reach my Application. This happens intermittently, i.e. sometimes when I start Asterisk and connect my application it works fine and sometimes it doesn't.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Gaurav