[asterisk-app-dev] Clicks in audio

Naftoli Gugenheim naftoligug at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 16:54:12 CDT 2017

Plot twist: If I play the same files via the dialplan, no popping sound.
So, if I call the locally running asterisk on the extension that goes to
the app, I hear a pop at the beginning of the even first prompt. It's using
STREAM FILE via asterisk-java. However if I add another extension:

exten => 555,1,Answer
exten => 555,n,While(true)
exten => 555,n,Background(/sounds/XXX)
exten => 555,n,EndWhile
exten => 555,n,Hangup

using Background or Playback, it plays the first and subsequent times with
no pop.