[asterisk-app-dev] Clicks in audio

Naftoli Gugenheim naftoligug at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 11:19:55 CDT 2017

Hi, thanks for replying.

1. I have opened the files in audacity. When I play it on my computer I
can't hear anything like the popping sound. Visually I'm not really sure
what to look for. I mean I can't see a some that looks like it would
account for such a loud pop.
2. Not all prompts have the issue, so it's definitely particular to certain
files, however I'm not sure what it is about those files that's triggering
it.
3. I'm skeptical of dropped packets since the same issue happens when I'm
running everything on my laptop (the fastagi app, asterisk, and the sip
phone)

I attached public links to the files (the second link is the source audio
files). Maybe someone that knows a bit more about audio files can look at
them?