[asterisk-app-dev] ARI: add channel to bridge immediatelly after originate action

Marin Odrljin marin at maxcom.hr
Fri Jan 13 07:34:03 CST 2017

>> The problem is that 'BridgeDestroyed' event never comes. In version 13,
>> as I
>> recall, this event was sometimes fired, sometimes not, but bridge was in
>> most cases or always destroyed. But in v 14, bridge is not really
> destroyed,
>
> What happens if you remove each channel from the bridge, hang them up,
> and then destroy the bridge? Does that work as expected?
>
> Joshua Colp

I just tried it and everything seems to be fine if channels are removed from
bridge before it is destroyed. Strange thing is that destroying is also
proper if both channels are still in and connected, but if one disconnects
and destroying is made with other channel still in the bridge, then channel
is properly removed but bridge is not deleted. Theoretically my app could
remove other channel before destroying a bridge, but this seems to me
unnecessary since destroying of the bridge is doing it, and I'm then just
adding additional logic without a reason. Do you agree?

Marin