[asterisk-app-dev] ARI: Inactive Stasis app 'MyApp' message in CLI

Marin Odrljin marin at maxcom.hr
Tue Jan 3 10:53:20 CST 2017

Hello members,

I'm getting log message "Inactive Stasis app 'MyApp' missed message" in
Asterisk CLI after I stop my ari app.

'MyApp' app subscribes to all events at the beginning (Events REST API,
subscribeAll = true). At the end, after app is stopped, everything seems to
be fine, but later, every few minutes I'm getting 'inactive app' message.
Here is CLI log:

Deactivating Stasis app 'MyApp'
== WebSocket connection from '192.168.0.67:56988' closed
-- Inactive Stasis app 'MyApp' missed message
-- Inactive Stasis app 'MyApp' missed message
-- Inactive Stasis app 'MyApp' missed message

I know what is missed message about - one SIP client is always producing
PeerStatusChange event, but this is irrelevant here.

How can I unsubscribe 'MyApp' from all events?

Thanks, Marin