[asterisk-app-dev] Voice detection on a channel using ARI

Nitesh Bansal nitesh.bansal at gmail.com
Wed May 11 04:52:12 CDT 2016

oh, that was a typo, I changed it to TALK_DETECT.
But that wasn't going to work, as I still don't see the HTTP POST request
in wireshark setting the channel variable and still error callback isn't
invoked.

Either I'm not using the setChannelVar API correctly or the API isn't
indicating the error, it should have.

Nitesh