[asterisk-app-dev] Voice detection on a channel using ARI

Nitesh Bansal nitesh.bansal at gmail.com
Wed May 11 03:51:00 CDT 2016

Hi, I tried the following code to enable TALKDETECT channel variable, but
seems it didn't work,
I couldn't see any HTTP post request going through to set the channel
variable.

ari.channels.setChannelVar({channelId: channel.id, variable :
{'TALKDETECT(set)' : ''}},
                             function(err) {
                                 if(err) {
                                   console.error(' failed to set channel
var ', err);
                                 };
                             });

And interestingly, it didn't hit the error condition either, any ideas what
could be wrong with it?

Thanks,
Nitesh