[asterisk-app-dev] Voice detection on a channel using ARI

Nitesh Bansal nitesh.bansal at gmail.com
Tue May 10 10:16:03 CDT 2016

Hello,

In my ARI application built on webrtc node library, I added the following
code
channel.on('ChannelTalkingStarted', function (event, channel) {
    console.log("Channel is now talking ", channel.id);
  });

  channel.on('ChannelTalkingFinished', function (event, channel) {
    console.log("Channel is not talking anymore", channel.id);
  });

The objective was to detect voice activity on the channel, but it didn't
seem to
work.

Is there something wrong with my code? or may be my understanding of these
events
is incorrect?

Regards,
Nitesh