[asterisk-app-dev] [Stasis] ChannelVarset is not raised for global variables

Claudiu Olteanu olteanu.claudiu at ymail.com
Tue Jul 5 06:57:12 CDT 2016

Hi there,

The ChannelVarset event is not raised when a global variable is changed.
According to ChannelVarset event documentation [1], the channel property is optional and if it is missing, then the variable is a global one.
Currently, the event is raised only when a variable of a channel is changed and your Stasis application is subscribed to that channel.

Is this a documentation error or is this a bug? I already registered one here [2] and I would like to know if we should close it.

Thanks,
Claudiu

[1] - https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+13+REST+Data+Models#Asterisk13RESTDataModels-ChannelVarset
[2] - [ASTERISK-26163] stasis: ChannelVarset is not raised for global variables - Digium/Asterisk JIRA

|   |