[asterisk-app-dev] Answering Machine Detection over a Stasis channel.

Mark Ingles mark at bazoink.com
Thu Dec 22 13:32:28 CST 2016

Peter and Sadeesh,

All of the AMD Dialplan Application's functions can be implemented via
ARI with TALK_DETECT() except "silenceThreshold" (which I've personally
never used) but even that could be probably be implemented by calling
DENOISE() before TALK_DETECT(). Your ARI app can copy the logic in
app_amd.c. It's only about 150 lines.

https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+14+Application_AMD
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+14+Function_DENOISE
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+14+Function_TALK_DETECT