[asterisk-app-dev] ChannelLeftBridge vs StasisEnd

Nitesh Bansal nitesh.bansal at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 08:21:13 CDT 2016

Thanks people for your valuable suggestion.
In my case, I’m developing a basic conferencing service, so for my asterisk
server, I shouldn't have any channels outside the bridge.
But I think it will be still useful to listen to StasisEnd if something
happens to a channel before it could be added to the bridge.