[asterisk-app-dev] New version of ari4java + some anomalies in Swagger

Lenz Emilitri lenz.loway at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 11:06:53 CDT 2015

Hi all,
as a part of my "homework" for the Astricon, I have released the
latest version of Ari4java with bindings for Asterisk 13.5.0 - it's at
https://github.com/l3nz/ari4java/

As a side note, I have begun to rewrite the code generator to make the
library more expressive and more maintainable (the original parser was
written on the plane flying back from Atlanta after Asterisk 12, and
it was a mess). So I am using a structured  objects to read Swagger
definitions, and I have come across a number of little
inconsistencies.
I filed a bug for them at
https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-25406 and would like
to hear your comments.