[asterisk-app-dev] ARI and DialPlan

fgiffuni at midilibre.com fgiffuni at midilibre.com
Thu Oct 22 03:28:10 CDT 2015

Hello,

If i have understood well, i can control the ressources used by  an
extension only entering via the dialplan in Stasis ( for example exten
=>1000 , 1 , Stasis(myApp) ).

So if the phone ( PJSIP/ 5000 for example  ) compose the exten 1000 i can
control the ressources used by the phone ( get events and call control).

But if i want that each phone ( all are PJSIP )  of my asterisk enter the
Stasis app without compose exten 1000 how i should modify the DialPlan to
do that?

For example i have two phones PJSIP/5000 and PJSIP/5001...I want that when
i compose the extension 5001 from PJSIP/5000 a  call is emitted to the
PJSIP/5001 but entering also in the Stasis app.

I would have this behavior for all the PJSIP phones  of my asterisk pabx.

Do you think this is possible and if yes , how should modify the DialPlan
to do that?

Thank you.

Félix.