[asterisk-app-dev] AsterNET ARI Proxy

Ben Merrills b.merrills at mersontech.co.uk
Mon Jun 1 07:25:53 CDT 2015

Hi Guys, two emails in one day might be pushing it a bit, but for those who don't know AsterNET.ARI project now has its own ARI proxy. The was built off the back of the go-ari-proxy, so it's 100% compatible. It uses the same message structure and currently supports RabbitMQ as the bus transport. It is however a pluggable architecture so other service bus technologies can be used.

As always, open source under MIT and hosted on GitHub.

It does operate slightly differently to the go-ari-proxy, but most of the behaviours can be configured.

I'd really welcome feedback, we're currently using it in production so development is pretty active right now as we're finding/resolving issues etc.

Links:
Proxy: https://github.com/skrusty/AsterNET-ARI-Proxy
Proxy Middleware for AsterNET.ARI: https://github.com/skrusty/AsterNET-ARI-Middleware-Queue
Client: https://github.com/skrusty/AsterNET.ARI