[asterisk-app-dev] How do I bind a outbound call?

Oscar scriviaoscar at yahoo.it
Wed Feb 25 02:01:23 CST 2015

I'm doing a predictive dialer by ARI, that is:
asterisk call 2 number phone (to PSTN) in outbound, when one phone PSTN answer (we suppose answer first phone) then asterisk call my sip phone, when I answer then asterisk bind, by a bridge, the first channel (PSTN) and my sip phone and hang up the second calling (PSTN).
is it right? exist a ARI function redirect from PSTN to my sip phone without bridge?thanks