[asterisk-app-dev] Random restart of Asterisk 13 Server

Scott Griepentrog sgriepentrog at digium.com
Tue Aug 25 08:38:05 CDT 2015

Please follow these instructions
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Getting+a+Backtrace to get a
full backtrace, and then create an issue
https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/secure/CreateIssue!default.jspa and attach
the backtrace file.  This will expose what Asterisk was doing at the point
of the crash, which enables the possibility of a fix -- whether by Digium
or another member of the Asterisk community.

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 5:04 AM, Timothy Bott <Timothy.Bott at immosky.ch>
wrote:

> Hi folks!
>

> I have built a Call Center Web-Application based on PHP and Js. I’m
> tracking events using websocket technologies. Everything works great so
> far, except of a couple of random restarts by the Asterisk Server.
>
> We are using Asterisk 13.1.0 on Debian Jessie and the Error generated
> looks as follows:
>

> Core was generated by `/usr/sbin/asterisk -g -f -U asterisk'. Program
> terminated with signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault. #0 0x00005623c17344ff
> in topic_remove_subscription (topic=0x7ff70c030737, sub=sub at entry=0x7ff70c045d48)
> at stasis.c:673 673 stasis.c: No such file or directory.
>

> Has someone faced a similar problem?
>

> Thanks in advance and kind regards
>

> Tim

[image: Digium logo]
Scott Griepentrog
Digium, Inc · Software Developer
445 Jan Davis Drive NW · Huntsville, AL 35806 · US
direct/fax: +1 256 428 6239 · mobile: +1 256 580 6090
Check us out at: http://digium.com · http://asterisk.org