[asterisk-app-dev] Call recording using ARI

Jan Svoboda jan at mluv.cz
Mon Sep 22 07:29:18 CDT 2014

Hello,

I have tested recording through ARI and can confirm the same error:

ARI returns Internal Server Error - 500 and Asterisk console the following:

[Sep 22 12:10:52] WARNING[30362]: ari/resource_bridges.c:739 ast_ari_bridges_record: Unrecognized recording error: No such file or directory

I have tried different recording locations with the same result.

I am using Asterisk 12.5.0 on CentOS Linux 6.5, installed using RPM packages from http://packages.asterisk.org/.

     Jan Svoboda
     Software Architect