[asterisk-app-dev] PHP Asterisk Dialplan/Extensions Library

Leon Rowland leon at clearvox.nl
Mon Nov 17 08:23:22 CST 2014

Ahoy all.

While working on a project I decided to dedicate a bit of time to writing a
modern PHP library for building your Dialplans/Extensions in code.

It still requires many many more applications but I slowly add to it as I
need to. Each application has tests to conform to the documentation and
requirements.

https://github.com/clearvox/asterisk-dialplan-php

You can see a full usage example at the following:
https://github.com/clearvox/asterisk-dialplan-php/wiki/Usage (at the end of
the page is a full commented example)

Always looking for feedback and any contributors. If anyone has any
questions, I'm often in the #asterisk irc.

Thanks,

    Leon (Zogot)