[asterisk-app-dev] asterisk-app-dev Digest, Vol 8, Issue 3

Jim Black jblack at mediu.com
Wed May 14 15:46:36 CDT 2014

Thanks for the quick response. I mistakenly assumed the create bridge
command took a list of types. After taking a look at the swagger UI I
figured out it was merely a list of acceptable values. I had an issue with
de-serializing the json response which confused the matter. I wrote a
custom deserializer and it works fine now.

Thanks for the example from your python code. I followed that example and
it worked fine. Considering a bridge needs to be created for a simple dial
application - do you see any pitfalls of creating a pool of bridges for the
application to share - assuming I take care of the bridge-state internally?

Also... with ARI, I see no hooks into provisioning devices, I assume I need
to use AMI *updateconfig*? Thanks!!!