[asterisk-app-dev] WebSocket Stasis Control Best Practice

Ben Klang bklang at mojolingo.com
Thu Jun 19 11:14:10 CDT 2014

On Jun 19, 2014, at 11:57 AM, Matthew Jordan <mjordan at digium.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 12:16 PM, Ben Klang <bklang at mojolingo.com> wrote:
>
> As an aside, this is a very subjective statement that feels
> inappropriate given the context of this discussion:
>
>> "Note that FreeSWITCH already has this capability, but would also need
>> less invasive changes to cope with LumenVox CPA as stated above; a far
>> more approachable task."

Thanks for your comments Matt.  Regarding the comparison to FreeSWITCH: I apologize for including it here, it wasn’t meant to be a dig against Asterisk. It was a part of the original (internal) discussion for how we were going to implement this feature and it got left in when I copy/pasted. I didn’t mean for it to detract from the constructive discussion for how to solve this with Asterisk.

/BAK/
--
Ben Klang
Principal/Technology Strategist, Mojo Lingo
bklang at mojolingo.com
+1.404.475.4841

Mojo Lingo -- Voice applications that work like magic
http://mojolingo.com
Twitter: @MojoLingo