[asterisk-app-dev] ARI in production

Damir Kalashnikov kalashnikovdamir at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 05:13:42 CDT 2014

Hi Ben,

Thank you for you answer.

With regards to scalability I am not so much concerned with scalability of
.NET part, I am more worried about Asterisk itself. For example, would
current implementation support having 200 concurrent channels all 'inside
stasis'? Has anyone tried out anything like that?

How about stability/robustness of the ARI itself? Would you consider it
production ready? At least to the extent of current APIs? Or would you say
that I am better off using FastAGI?

Damir