[asterisk-app-dev] WebSocket Stasis Control Best Practice

Maxim Litnitskiy litnimaxster at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 05:00:13 CDT 2014

Very good question as I too encountered these difficultiy of not beign able
to call all other Asterisk commands.
My solution was calling /channel/continue and returning from Stasis back to
dialplan and then going again into Stasis.
But I feel we need a more integral solution like we had in AGI.
IMHO.

Regards,
Max.