[asterisk-app-dev] ARI in production

Damir Kalashnikov kalashnikovdamir at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 03:12:44 CDT 2014

Hi All,

I am new to this mailing list and maybe this question was asked before.
Sorry if that is the case.

I am starting a new greenfield project and I am strongly considering using
ARI. I have just started learning about ARI.

The project itself is going to be .NET based and have features like IVR,
voicemail management, call routing etc.

I plan to use ARI for as much as the API provides (and I have a feeling
that it will cover most of my needs) however I am not sure about its
stability/scalability, I know that version 12 is not a long term release
but it is still an official release.

Do you think that ARI is considerably stable/scalable ( for handling ~200
simultaneous calls) so that I can use it in production?

Regards,
Damir