[asterisk-app-dev] API/AMI Question

Glen Millard glenmillard at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 09:01:41 CST 2014

Hello Dan et al;

Okay - what I want to do:

1. discover what functionality that the Asterisk 12 REST/AMI has - what
would be the best way to do that please? I see the Wiki on Digium/Asterisk,
but maybe I am looking in the wrong spots. It does not seem to be clear.
Once I discover what it is capable of, then I can decide if I can use it
with what we need to do.

2. Asterisk 12 - I noticed that the CLI commands seem to be a whole new
'language' almost. Is there a way to keep the old Asterisk 11 style and
before CLI commands?

I think this is a good start for me.

Thanks - Glen