[asterisk-app-dev] Standardization of Case for ARI URIs

Leif Madsen lmadsen at thinkingphones.com
Tue Jan 21 11:51:26 CST 2014

I agree with Paul here. Lets assume we're working with a standard web
type interface and not have a preferred uppercase convention just
because "that's how Asterisk has always done it".

The preference should be for lowercase throughout, except for any
channel or peer identifiers which need to be case sensitive due to
naming conventions.

Leif.