[asterisk-app-dev] ARI version - how do I find it?

Lenz Emilitri lenz.loway at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 05:35:57 CST 2014

Hello all,
is there a way to find out which version of the ARI I'm talking to?
I see that when I send a request, I get back the server version, but
not the ARI version.

< HTTP/1.1 200 OK
< Server: Asterisk/12.0.0
< Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2014 11:23:39 GMT
< Connection: close
< Cache-Control: no-cache, no-store

I remember that Matt Jordan stressed quite a bit the importance of
using the correct version of the ARI, so we designed Ari4java to have
multiple sets of bindings for different ARI versions. You can tell the
library that you want to use this or that version, but wouldn't it be
better if it could simply find out by itself?

(I'm sure it's somewhere but I cannot find it).
Thanks
l.

--
Loway - home of QueueMetrics - http://queuemetrics.com