[asterisk-app-dev] SimpleConf Conference written in ARI / C#

Ben Merrills b.merrills at mersontech.co.uk
Tue Feb 4 08:54:01 CST 2014

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to let you know I'd finished the first, very rough, version of my conference samples, written in C# using the AsterNET.ARI framework.

https://asternetari.codeplex.com/SourceControl/latest#AsterNET.ARI.SimpleConfExample/Program.cs

It's pretty basic at the moment, and there are a few issues I've not tracked down the root cause of yet (i.e. ARI or me). But feel free to play, comment etc. It's mostly written for fun, to test ARI and AsterNET.ARI framework, so don't be critical on functionality just yet :)

Cheers,

Ben / Aka Skrusty.