[asterisk-app-dev] Accessing dialplan functions and SIP headers via ARI

Phil Mickelson phil at cbasoftware.com
Thu Dec 18 05:50:13 CST 2014

Are you asking about the actual caller id or an internal value?  If caller
id (the caller's telephone number) can't you get that from the StasisStart
event?  I get it when the channel is created by accessing a variable I call
"stasis" like this:  stasis.channel.caller.number.  If the caller allows
their number to be visible I can see it just fine.

Otherwise, if you're looking for a unique number why not just use the
channel.id value?

Sorry if I don't understand the question correctly.

BTW, I'm using Asterisk 13 and the Node ARI interface.

Phil M