[asterisk-app-dev] App Gallery

Ben Merrills b.merrills at mersontech.co.uk
Tue Oct 22 07:59:23 CDT 2013

Hi Guys,

After speaking to people on #asterisk I've joined this mailing list because I want to help promote community driven app development. To that end, a little while ago I created a free site called TheAGIGallery which was designed to be a way of indexing and sharing AGI applications (and FastAGI).

I want to expand this out into the realm of ARI too when that hits the scene, but in the meantime if people are interested in the gallery, have suggestions or feedback, I'd really appreciate your input.

http://www.theagigallery.co.uk/

It is basic at the moment but has had a little interest. I do think however it's better than nasty long lists on voip-info.org. Fostering a community where developers and consumers can connect is the main aim!

Thanks, Ben.