[asterisk-app-dev] POST variables

David M. Lee dlee at digium.com
Mon Oct 21 10:44:35 CDT 2013

On Oct 18, 2013, at 5:38 PM, Paul Belanger <paul.belanger at polybeacon.com> wrote:

> On 13-10-18 06:07 PM, Corey Edwards wrote:
>> Am I correct, or did I make a mistake somewhere? Is that by design?
>>
> Ran into this issue like you, right now it is by design.  See ASTERISK-22685[1].
> [1] https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-22685

Well, I had every intention of processing POST request bodies. It just
didn't make the list of things to get done.

Given that processing form parameters would be different than
processing a JSON message, I opened ASTERISK-22685 for it.

 [1]: https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-22685

--
David M. Lee
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer