[asterisk-app-dev] ARI object generator

Lenz Emilitri lenz.loway at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 14:46:30 CDT 2013

Hi all,
FYI, I have a version of the Java code generator that creates all
objects and interfaces out of the Swagger definitions (so you can
detect the version and use a different concrete implementation).
It still does not "work" in the usuals sense of the word but if
anybody is interested in lending a hand / testing, you're welcome....

TIA
lenz

Available at https://github.com/l3nz/ari4java

PS. are there licensing issues if we keep a copy of the Swagged
definitions that come with Asterisk on the Github project?