[asterisk-app-dev] Removal of api_key

David M. Lee dlee at digium.com
Thu Oct 17 09:41:55 CDT 2013

On Oct 17, 2013, at 5:39 AM, Jared Smith <jaredsmith at jaredsmith.net> wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 1:22 AM, Paul Belanger <paul.belanger at polybeacon.com> wrote:
> In fact, I strongly think we should be hosting our own content, simply
> because we can control it and it is the friendly thing to do.  Pushing
> all our users to [3] doesn't appear to be too friendly, plus just
> imagine all the asterisk themeing that could be done to it.
>

> Actually, the URL you link to is just a demo system of Swagger-UI.  It's just HTML, CSS, and Javascript.  Personally, I just put it in the "static" folder of the Asterisk HTTP system and serve it up locally.  It's dreadfully simple.

I had in my head that the Asterisk HTTP server wouldn't serve up subdirectories in the static-http directory. Actually what my problem I had was the Makefile script would fail on the subdirectories.

I really don't want to bundle swagger-ui into the Asterisk source, for the obvious reasons.

Adding a contrib script to do that for you, however… https://reviewboard.asterisk.org/r/2924/

--
David M. Lee
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer