[asterisk-app-dev] ARI timestamps in Unix format

Lenz Emilitri lenz.loway at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 05:53:29 CDT 2013

I definitely agree. We use timestamps quite a bit and they are a very
human-unfriendly format. Most likely the string conversions are worth
doing. Also having an option in ari.conf will make life harder for
everyone (if there is an option people will want to tweak it and then
will expect you to handle it in any case).

What timestamps have right is that they are absolute times - so when
you have a date, it should qualify the time zone it's in. Working with
multiple systems in different time zones is a PITA.
l.

Loway - home of QueueMetrics - http://queuemetrics.com
Try the WombatDialer auto-dialer @ http://wombatdialer.com