[asterisk-announce] Zaptel project being renamed to DAHDI

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Mon May 19 19:38:51 CDT 2008

Last week some changes were made in the Zaptel source code repository
referencing a new name (DAHDI) for that code. This has caused some
discussion (and confusion) in the community, since it occurred before we
had made a public announcement of the name change.

However, that announcement is now official, and is located here:

http://blogs.digium.com/2008/05/19/zaptel-project-being-renamed-to-dahdi/

In addition, there will be a Frequently Asked Questions page located at:

http://www.asterisk.org/zaptel-to-dahdi

We will post details on that page as we can over the next few days.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Director of Software Technologies